Welcome to Matt Dunne & Associates RICS SCSI
Auctioneer, Valuer & Chartered Surveyor
Matt Dunne & Associates is a member of RICS (The Royal
Institute of Chartered Surveyors) and SCSI (Society of Chartered
Surveyors Ireland. Dunnes have been in the Auctioneering / Estate
agency business in Portarlington since 1969. The company was originally
founded by Mr. Peter Dunne and taken over by his son, Matt, in 1985.
Over the years the company has gone from strength to strength and
now ranks as one of the leading and most successful property companies
in the Midlands. We are often retained by people to act on their
behalf in relation to the purchase of property. It is always better
to engage professionals to act on your behalf when it comes to money!
We sell residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural properties
all over the Midlands. Since the 1980s we are considered by
the public to be the number one Auctioneering firm in Laois &
Offaly. We guarantee a prompt and professional service with the
utmost discretion. Furthermore we are often retained by clients
to act on their behalf in relation to the purchase of property.
6 Good Reasons to Buy in Portarlington
- Fantastic train service and motorway link to the capital - 26
trains daily (45 min)
- Property is considerably cheaper than Kildare or Dublin
- A historic Huguenot town (1660) with French flair
- Friendly integrated community that welcomes all new comers
- Amazing sporting facilities. State of the art leisure centre,
all weather tennis courts etc
- 5 star Heritage Golf & Country Club is on your door step
- Residential (New and Second Hand Homes)
- Commercial & Industrial (Specialists in Pub Sales)
- Agricultural (Land Auctions and Sites)
- We provide written valuations for mortgage, probate, taxation
and insurance purposes
- We provide written valuations for family law and court work
- We provide valuations for agricultural land and land rentals
- We are on the valuation panel of various banking and financial
- We also act as valuers for county councils.
We look after finding tenants for landlords in the Laois area.
Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm. Lunch from (1 to 2 pm)
After Hours by Appointment
Portarlington is on the border of Laois and Offaly. It is 15 miles
from Tullamore and 10 miles from Portlaoise.
From Dublin, follow the M7 Motor Way to exit 14 (Monasterevin)
and on passing through the town, Portarlington will be signposted
on the right - 4 miles.
Our Office is situated on Main Street, Portarlington adjacent to
Bank of Ireland.