Main Street, Portarlington, Co. Laois - Phone: 057 8623349 - Email: email@example.com
Request a Valuation
Sites for Sale
Property less than
€ 100,000 and €200,000
Property above €200,000
Property Details - 10 Castlegate, Portarlington, Laois
: Private Treaty
- Mains electricity - Mains sewerage - Mains water - Gas fired central heating
- Water softener system
- Within walking distance of train station.
- 5 minute drive from 5 star Heritage Golf & Country Club
- 10 minute drive from M7 Motorway / Jct 14
- Adjacent to Girls Primary School and Medi Centre.
- Within walking distance of all the towns amenities i.e. shops, restaurants, bars, credit union, banks & leisure centre
Castlegate is undoubtably one of the most sought after residential estates in the town. The houses were constructed by Kingscroft Developments Ltd in 2006 and the entire estate sold out within weeks. This house is a spacious 4 bed semi with south facing rear garden. Acc: 4 bedrooms master en suite, living room, kitchen, dining room, utility, downstairs wc and bathroom.
Ideal as a family home right in the centre of town!
Living room: 20' x 12'5''- wooden floor, gas fireplace
Dining room: 13'8'' x 8'10'' - wooden floor, patio doors to garden
Kitchen: 22' x 9'9'' - tiled floor, fitted presses
Utility: 5' x 5' - tiled floor
Master bedroom 18'4'' x 10'9'' - built in wardrobes, en suite with power shower
Bedroom 1 10' x 8' - built in wardrobes, carpet
Bedroom 2 12'8'' x 9'3'' - built in wardrobes, carpet
Bedroom 3 9'5'' x 9' - carpet
Bathroom bath, WC, WHB
Sites for Sale
Property of the Month
3 Rathmiles Grove , Killenard , Laois
Bargain of the week
36 St. Michael's Park, Portarlington, Laois
Barrowvale Technology Ltd.
Copyright © Barrowvale Technology Ltd 2004. All rights reserved