Matt Dunne RICS SCSI is a practising qualified Auctioneer/Estate Agent since 1984 and consequently has vast experience in advising people in all their property requirements. He will inspect your property and advise whether it should go to Public Auction or not. The Auction statistics of Matt Dunne & Associates speak for themselves, a success rate of 95% so why not call today and arrange that inspection!
Advantages for the Vendor by going to Auction:
- Auctioneers will ensure that the Vendor has placed a realistic AMV (Advised Minimum Value) on the property.
- Property and agent are available for viewings 7 days a week during this marketing campaign.
- Avoids long, drawn out affairs [how often have you seen properties on the market for Sale by Private Treaty complete with for sale signs on them for months or even years!].
- Intense 4 week marketing campaign, multi viewings etc.
- It forces Purchasers/ interested parties to make a move and organise surveys, valuations & loan approvals.
- The Purchaser signs an unconditional contract on the day.
- The sale closes within the next 4 weeks and the money is in the bank.
Advantages to the Purchaser:
- A realistic advised minimum value AMV is placed on the property.
- The property is extensively advertised and open for viewings seven days a week during this marketing campaign.
- Expediency within the 4 weeks for surveys, valuations & loan approval to be obtained.
- Your Solicitor has time to examine and approve the Title.
- Auction day arrives and hopefully you are the successful purchaser!
- Unconditional contracts signed by all parties.
- Sale closes within 4 weeks and you move in!